The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Friday, June 16, 2006

    Meeting

    FInally met up with the rest of the SEC members today. Didn't see them for a long long time. JY and chu are becoming prettier. Kekeke... Miss the fun and laughter we had. I haven't been chatting, gossiping and laughing since a long long time ago. Anyway, talking to them is so much nicer talking to anyone else. Because they understand what you're going through. When you tell them you're still jobless, they give you encouragement. When you complain about having to play the waiting game, they also understand. No one to throw you the "you-are-a-loser" look, "who-asked-you-to-do-chemistry" or "you're-not-trying-hard-enough" look.

    Thanks chu for all the nice little things from Paris.. So cute.. Hehe.. Thanks! I love the giant seashell. *HUGZ*


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 12:04 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela